Sunday, June 8, 2008

Favorite Things

Kevin~Friends~Sleep~Food~Wine
Friday enjoyed a bottle of Opus One with Stacy & Barry. A few minutes after arriving at their home we spotted a bobcat in the back yard. We watched it for a few minutes before it scampered down the golf course. What a beautiful sight. Wow, that's good wine...Also enjoyed some port that was fantastic with fresh fruit...YUMMY!

Slept in and spent the day with Kevin yesterday. It was so nice to be together outside of the bakery, even though we were running bakery errands. Went to girls night at Sedona last night and it was so good to see everyone...and not at a bakery event. They are so supportive, I wish I could be a better friend, but that requires time I guess. Melissa, Steph, Sarah, Cathy and even Kelly made it out. I can't believe how luck I am to have such great friends.